signings in philly area for phils/flyers/eagles/sixers

raider1088

Lifetime Member
Credits
graphgoddess,you want to post your info on here ,you do so.that's why we're members of this site to share with each other!!!

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
i understand, my main problem is retaliation at the hotels or stadiums. im not afraid of anyone by any means but sometimes im by myself and being a female they will take advantage of that. if they try to touch me or my stuff, i will hurt someone. i will continue to list. what i listed is what i know as of now. if i find more out, will list when i can.

FlaccoFanatic5

Premier Member
Credits
i understand, my main problem is retaliation at the hotels or stadiums. im not afraid of anyone by any means but sometimes im by myself and being a female they will take advantage of that. if they try to touch me or my stuff, i will hurt someone. i will continue to list. what i listed is what i know as of now. if i find more out, will list when i can.

Who was the member? Please PM me if you do not want to post it.

Bulls82

Premier Member
Credits
dude sweet idea graphgoddess

hahaha ;)

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
thanks bulls :) as for who it is, i will pm you. im sure most of you know who it is bc you have received emails from this person before. anyways..lets hope more signings keep coming...i need something to do with my time :)

Buster1776

Premier Member
Credits
Needs confirmation, but looks like Chickies down in EHT, NJ is going to host Hank Basket on a weekly basis. If he makes the team.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
i know this isnt an autograph event but if you give blood on august 15th btw 6am-2pm at citizens bank park in philly, you will receive a limited edition print, a pic with a actual ws ring and a tour around the park. to sign up to give blood, go to pleasegiveblood.org and look for phillies blood drive link and click on it then fill out info. hope to see some of u there :)

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
desean jackson on sunday at plymouth meeting mall. i believe hes 30.00 per auto. the time is on signingshotline.com, alot of events are on there.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
jrolls basebowl charity event is tomm, i dont know the address though. its 5 grand to go. dont think ill be making it but maybe of you are going. if so, good luck!

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Needs confirmation, but looks like Chickies down in EHT, NJ is going to host Hank Basket on a weekly basis. If he makes the team.

They are changing it from week to week. It will be Basket, Gocong, Gaither, and Mikell on a semi-rotation. Very easy to get their sigs there. Most of the time you don't even have to eat anything, which is good because Chickies and Pete's food sucks.