signings in philly area for phils/flyers/eagles/sixers

Buster1776

Premier Member
Credits
How dare you rip Chickies and Petes food?!?! The crabfries are phenomenal. Yeah, it is pretty easy doing sigs there. Not a bad rotation of guys if you live close by.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
How dare you rip Chickies and Petes food?!?! The crabfries are phenomenal. Yeah, it is pretty easy doing sigs there. Not a bad rotation of guys if you live close by.
Hey, they're food tastes good if and only if you've taken advantage of their good beer specials, and it is even better because I have never been carded there. Crabfries? It's french fries with Old Bay, my dad used to make them when I was younger.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
i posted this yesterday or the day before but it must have been deleted in the site backup. Miley Cirus will be at the VF outlets coming up soon.

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Was just on BC Sports website and they have added JA Happ on 8/29:

J.A. Happ
August 29, 2009
King of Prussia Mall
12:00 - 1:00pm
Tickets are $30 at the store
Limited tickets are available

NOTE: Happ is half this price ($15) @ Carl's on 9/14.

Free signings for Ricky Botallico (8/22 @ Oxford Valley) and Bernie Parent (8/22 @ Hamilton Mall)

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
Brutal days at Citizen's Bank Park between the humidity and lack of signers. Yesterday the first base line was packed about 4 deep from the dugout to the outfield and the only signer was Utley who did about 8-10 in black sharpie (as is his usual at one random spot). Werth, Ibanez, Howard, Feliz, Victorino all stretched pre-game and none came over to the rail. The weekdays at the stadium are horrible for graphs. The gates open at 5:35 and the Phillies end BP at 5:30 and clear out before fans get inside. They used to take BP until 5:45 but shortened to avoid those of us wanting autographs.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
ty for botallico..i might head there.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
i know cliff lee will be at carls very soon for $40 bucks.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
flyers training camp starts the 12th of september i believe and they are usually good during training in voorhees.