Tristar Show - Houston - June 24-26 2011

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
They've also added Aggies RC Slocum, Jackie Sherrill, Bucky Richardson, Dante Hall, and Darren Lewis.

Pricing for Peterson will be $120 for small flats, $140 for mini's/16x20s, and $160 for premium, $30 inscriptions.

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
Stallworth is in the HOF, other than that you got it.

Thank ya sir, updated.

Is it out of the realm of possibilities that Scottie Pippen might be added now that he's signing publically? Or would his mounted memories contract not allow it? Was just thinking since he's a former Rocket and the show is in Houston.....

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
They've also added Aggies RC Slocum, Jackie Sherrill, Bucky Richardson, Dante Hall, and Darren Lewis.

Pricing for Peterson will be $120 for small flats, $140 for mini's/16x20s, and $160 for premium, $30 inscriptions.

Where did you see the prices at?

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
Not sure. If I did that would most likely mean I couldn't go to the National this summer. It is only a 2 hours further. But, right now the only one I am interested in is Peterson.

you gonna want to go to the national if you havent been to one. it blows all the regional shows away. autograph guest are ok, but every dealer in the world is there, every major company in the industry is there and it is just a blast

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
you gonna want to go to the national if you havent been to one. it blows all the regional shows away. autograph guest are ok, but every dealer in the world is there, every major company in the industry is there and it is just a blast

What makes it so much better and more fun?