Credits
Scheduled to appear:

MLB HOF:
Cal Ripken Jr.
Paul Molitor
Jim Rice
Johnny Bench

----------------------------

Detroit Tigers are in town the same weekend.

----------------------------

Nice start, hope they keep it up.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Man is Jim Rice cashing in. Nobody is going to need him post-induction.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah I saw Jack Berke Shows has him but the prices are high as you would expect. Anything other than a flat or baseball is skyhigh. I don't think these promoters like Schwartz, Tristar, MAB, or CSA want to risk the financial bloodbath from Rickey's guarantee in this economy. BY the way MAB is advertising Rickey baseballs for $99. That's a great price

Orioles_Fan_1983

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah I saw Jack Berke Shows has him but the prices are high as you would expect. Anything other than a flat or baseball is skyhigh. I don't think these promoters like Schwartz, Tristar, MAB, or CSA want to risk the financial bloodbath from Rickey's guarantee in this economy. BY the way MAB is advertising Rickey baseballs for $99. That's a great price

Here's the only Rickey appearance scheduled for the foreseeable future:

Jack Berke Sports 2009 Events Ca

Rickey's still being Rickey. Otherwise, the rest of the show has a great lineup. A free Tommy John auto with paid admission is a great deal for anyone in the area.

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
I'm tremendously excited!!! I just got the okay from the wife to book us a room at the Hilton Americas from June 25th-28th, so I'll be at the Tri-Star show that weekend!! We're also gonna go to the Astros/Tigers game Friday night. It's considered our anniversary trip because our anniversary is the following weekend. I'll have to treat her to a shopping trip while we're down there to justify my "hobby weekend." I can't wait!