Yogi via Steiner 6/27/14

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yogi is scheduled to sign with Steiner on 6/27/14. Date is very flexible and may or may not happen.
Gauging interest to see where we stand. Would like to get 50 items or as close to it as possible. Will leave this up for a week or so until I get back from vacation to see where we're at. Pricing as follows:

$175 - cards
$225 - Flats/balls
$325 - Equipment

Little high, but for a Yogi or Yankee fan, I think it's a pretty good price.
Keep in mind, IF this happens, it will almost definitely be the last time he signs.

As always, keep the Steiner comments for another thread, appreciate it very much.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Leaving for vacation for a week so my access will be limited. If you have any questions, email me at m13w13@aol.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks,
Mike

prae_21

Lifetime Member
Credits
Just noticed there is no Yogi online store. Guess greedy Steiner got to 'em. LOL

AutographMaster

Moderator and Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I saw a post on SCN saying that due to health reasons he wasn't going to be able to do this? I'm not sure if something changed. Supposedly his health has declined since his wife passed away recently.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
As I stated in the original post, not sure if this will even happen, but it is scheduled, so just trying to help out if/when it does.
Mike