1980 Phillies Randy Lerch/Manny Trillo/Dallas Green Nov 20th

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
What time will Lee Elia be appearing?

Philsphan, where did you get Mike Ryan at?

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Lee Elia's time will probably be in the morning....we will be doing a private signing with Billy DeMars. He is older and doesn't like to fly. When we had in the past, he would drive in to the show but he is unable to do that now. I will post the private signing soon.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
No, I would have the private signing scheduled for after that....most likely sometime in mid-December.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Updated times and a few time changes. We moved up a few of our signers due to the later afternoon Pen State game'

Times of signers for November 20th show:

Randy Lerch 10:00 AM-12:30 PM

Manny Trillo 11:30 AM-2:00 PM

Bobby Wine 11:30 AM-1:00 PM

Hank King 11:30 AM-1:00 PM

Dallas Green 10:30 AM-12:00 PM

Pete Incavaglia Time T.B.A.

Jim Schaffer Time T.B.A.

Herm Starette Time T.B.A.

Lee Elia Time T.B.A.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
I sent you a Pm about getting a price for 2 Trillo balls and 1 Green w/ you supplying the balls plus shipping and never got a response.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Trillo would be $110 for the pair and Green $30. So $140 covers it and shipping (3 total balls if I understand this correctly). 2 Trillo on sweet spot and 1 green on sweet (OMLB). I would need payment prior to the show (atleast the wednseday before the show to make this happen). You would have it 1-7 days after the show depending on what batch your mail goes in and with 3 COA's. I need to get my supplier a final count on the balls. Thanks

A quick FYI. I just realized Trillo was the 1980 NLCS MVP. He's the main reason they beat the Astros and got to the WS> I did not remember this.

Adam

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Trillo would be $110 for the pair and Green $30. So $140 covers it and shipping (3 total balls if I understand this correctly). 2 Trillo on sweet spot and 1 green on sweet (OMLB). I would need payment prior to the show (atleast the wednseday before the show to make this happen). You would have it 1-7 days after the show depending on what batch your mail goes in and with 3 COA's. I need to get my supplier a final count on the balls. Thanks

A quick FYI. I just realized Trillo was the 1980 NLCS MVP. He's the main reason they beat the Astros and got to the WS> I did not remember this.

Adam

do i call you with a credit card number so i can get this taken care of? If so what's the number?
Thanks