Very Rare appearance Manny Trillo Saturday November 20th

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Just added 1980 Phillies Manager/1964 Phils Pitcher and Yankees and Mets Manager as well as Cubs GM

Dallas Green. He will be $15 an auto (Free Inscription) Appearing 10:30-12. He is one of the nicest/classiest signers. A must for every 1980 Collector that may need him to complete or start an item. He was the man who brought us our 1st WS title. More coming. He goes to Florida for the winter and this will probably be his last show appearance of 2010.
www.poppel.com

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Can anyone help out on this one? Would send you a ball for Trillo and Green. PM if you can. Thanks

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
1980 Team coach Herm Starette has been added. He will be $12 per autograph (inscriptions and photos with him free). Mail order will be about the same price. Posted on our website within 72 hours (weekends we are slower).

So far Manny Trillo $35-$30 if ordered and paid in full by Oct 27th), Lee Elia ($15) Herm Starette ($12) and Dallas Green ($15), Hank King ($12)
Pete Incaviglia ($16) More on our website as well as more still TBA>

www.poppel.com

$3 admission (12 and under free). more info email apoppel@supremestaff.com

267-980-5544

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Although I have yet to start an 80 Phillies item, I like the idea of the coaches being included. Plus, it's even better when their prices are not insane. Dallas may be classy, but from what I have heard from some of the guys on that 80 team, he was not liked at all. I know that has been documented in numerous books, etc, as well, but when I asked Keith Moreland about it, he just about went off on the topic!

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
From what we have seen at past shows the players respect the hell out of Dallas. He managed the way Larry Bowa managed. Very fiery and got into someones face if they were slacking (The Phila way). We've had him a few times and every player always went right up to say hi and share a moment. The one that this may be an exception with is Luzinski. He rode the hell out of Luzinski. Not sure where that stands but I think Luzinski is really professional and understands it was all to get the ring. And yes we always intend to keep the prices fair. As you can see there is not an upcharge for bats or oversized items. We have one set price and 9 out of 10 times we come in the lowest or near there. Also we do not charge for inscriptions unless the player is a current guy and it's some specific deal. The only time we do charge for inscriptions and that is only on some is on selected guys through the mail (that's more to make mail order more effective). If you need more info or suggestions shoot us an email or check our site www.poppel.com or call 267-980-5544

Thanks for the kind words from PittGrad (I believe that is Matt W). Thanks

We are still working on more.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Believe me...as a fan, I have always respected the coaches and managers that get into someone's face....Ditka, Parcells, Shannahan, Piniella, etc. I just have to figure out an item to start and get it in for your show and then find someone to assist at MAB's in December. I have a Phillies mini helmet, but that may be too crowded with all the sigs on it.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Suggestions Ball (OMLB or 1980 WS Ball) Both attainable for $10-16 depending on your source. Jerseys and Bats are awesome but then you are subject to some upcharges at some shows. Or get blown up 1980 celebration (we will have 11x14's at the show for purchase). Just some ideas. PittGrad (I know who you are just mixing you up with another early to mid 20's customer). Or get a full sized phillies helmet.
carlscards.com can probably help you in advance for most of the items. We will also have 1980 8x10 team shots with 5-12 signatures already on them at amazing prices ($30-75) at the show and available for purchase. Saves you lots of money.