1980 Phillies Randy Lerch/Manny Trillo/Dallas Green Nov 20th

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
We have some time updates on the show this Sat November 20th. This list of time is updated so please disreguard the times on the post above. Now that flights and travel has been firmed up these will be the set times. Show opens at 9 am. Admission is $3 Bucks Technical School 610 Wistar Rd Fairless Hills PA All players are 100% confirmed and set for their appearance.

Manny Trillo -11:30-2:00
Randy Lerch 10:30-2:30
Dallas Green -10:30-12:00
Herm Starette- 10:30-12:30
Bobby Wine- 11-12:30
Hank King-11-12:30
Lee Elia- 10:00-12:00
Pete Incaviglia -11:30-1:30
Jim Schaeffer-10:00-11:30

That is not a typo. Randy Lerch will be there for 4 hours (maybe 5 if we need him) due to overwhelming demand. Don't worry, everyone will get an autograph. We also have agreements with Manny, Herm, Dallas and some of the other guys to be extended if needed. We have some awesome photos of the guys as well as a few nice team compilations. Also a full range of baseballs, mini helmets and related supplies will be available for purchase. This is Randy's 1st appearance in close to 22 years and he said he does not forsee ever flying back (it's a tough flight) for another. Manny makes an appearance once every 6-15 years. Dallas Green is typically $20-25 at other shows ($15 here). Herm Starette is finally feeling better and is excited about making this appearance. I had one email already asking when Lerch would be back because the person could not make it. My honest answer was probably never. The same person asked about Trillo. I said 5-15 years depending on his scehdule (he is flying from Venezuella which is tough and is always with a team so rarely signs in season). Please keep this in mind if you need these guys. Also dealer tables are officially sold out.
www.poppel.com 267-980-5544

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Several people has called and and I wanted to answer a few of the more popular questions.

1) Yes we are 5 min from the Oxford Valley Mall and Sesame Place
2) Show opens at 9AM
3) There will be a line for regular tickets and a seperate line for advance tickets.
4) All of the players are 100% set and confirmed and will be appearing, no last min changes or suprise cancellations
5) We will have the new very cool gold glove (replica) available for $20. This is a great item for Trillo or Bobby Wine both GG winners
6) There is free parking (1000 spots) and no there is not a big back breaking hill to navigate. It is a flat surface.
7) Yes 12 and under are free
8) Dealer tables are sold out..Sorry
9) You can buy your tickets day of show, don't have to have advance to attend.
10) Bring your camera/this unlike most shows is fan friendly and as long as there is time (9 out of 10 times) you can get a quick photo with player
11) COA's are free with purchase of auto -no additional charge just ask if you need them
12) Trillo and Lerch will have tear of tickets so you can keep the stub as well as COA
13) There is a mac machine 2 min away across the street from the parking lot.
14) Visit our website or see above for times.
15) yes Hank King was on the team photo and a member of the 80 team.
16) Yes Trillo, Starette and Lerch are all actually going to be here with the others.

Those are the most comming questions we are getting so I hope this helps. Enjoy the show. Should be much busier then the 2008 show (which was very very busy) with the volume of calls we are getting

philsphan69

Premier Member
Credits
I know you are having Bob Walk and Lonnie Smith at your July 2011 show. Any chance of getting Dick Ruthven as well? Also, any updates on the signing with Billy DeMars?

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Ruthven has become almost as tough as Lerch and Trillo to get. We had him 3 times (2000, 2001 and 2003) and at some point will get him again. I just can't say when. It needs to coincide with a few things on his part. But yes Lonnie and Walk are set for our summer show. We are firming up details on Demars as well for private. A quick FYI (as I am typing this Manny is in the air and Randy and Lee will be in a few hours). Cool stuff, the show is here.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Should be a lot of fun. By a quick count we have customers from PA, DE,IL,MD, NY, NJ, MD,CT, Va and Wisconnsin (Lerch was an 82 Brewer too) coming in. That's the ones I 100% know of. So we have people from atleast 10 states and I'd guess 12-14 that I can't confirm coming for either Lerch, Trillo, Starette or Elia not to mention the others. Typically for a Phils related show we get Pa, NJ, DE, MD and maybe NY represented. I feel the excitement and energy from the calls and emails. I had atleast 15 people who can finally complete an 80 item thanks to a few of the names mentioned above. And we also have a ton starting new items because they know this may be their last shot at some of the coaches. See you at the show. Please introduce yourself

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Anyone at the show who is getting a Herm Starette autograph make sure to wish him a happy birthday (he jsut told us tomorrow is his birthday). Every signer is in and accounted for. We are all set. See you there.

www.poppel.com

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
I'd like to take the time to thank everyone from this site who attended the show yesterday. I met several board memebers. I'd also like to thank Chris Potter (class act) who is tremendous to work with. Trillo and Lerch's hands are probably still sore. They both crushed. Manny signed for close to 3 hours and Randy for over 3 hours to the public. Dallas Green and Herm Starette also did really well. Really every 80 Phils member had a nice line with Incaviglia being the only guest who did not draw a big crowd (he needs to be in a 93 grouping instead). Thanks to J&M for bringing in Hank King and Jim Schaeffer. And thanks to Bill Mason and Mark Weisner and all of the dealers for taking part in the show. We can now focus on our Carcillo signing and the Jan Oxford Valley Mall show. Thanks to sportsgraphing for putting up a great site.