Alex Rodriguez Book Signing: Books & Books, Coral Gables FL....

rdf8585

Banned
Credits
mrmain18 said:
I just ordered one in Spanish and one in English. I probably would have ordered one a long time ago if I had realized earlier that it's a kids book (so I can actually read it).

Wow, that's some amazing work you do with custom McFarlane figures.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
rdf8585 said:
Wow, that's some amazing work you do with custom McFarlane figures.
Thank you very much!

rdf8585

Banned
Credits
Why do I have 2 charges - one for 24.99 and another for 63.97 - on my bank account when I ordered 1 signed book?????

rdf8585

Banned
Credits
Well supposedly I was charged for someone else's stuff (the 63.99) and supposedly they voided it yesterday... though it's still on my account. I guess if its not gone by Monday they said they'll credit me for it.

Seriously, between ballpoint pen autos, being the only Parmelee return not signed in blue sharpie (tan paint pen) and this book thing.

Did I mention I won a Hughes contest a month ago and haven't seen my prize yet? The other co-winner got his 2 weeks ago, but when I saw no sign of mine, I PMed Hughes 9 days ago and he totally forget there was another winner. He said he'd "get it right out" to me but I still haven't seen it. Maybe today... err make it maybe on Monday.

Last edited:

Poodaddy

Credits
Guess they need to have another computer training class, because these people are obviously not the smartest. I too had some problems. I was double charged for the book. They said they voided it, but it still hasnt shown up (they said it may take up to 24 hours to process).

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
I bought a total of 5 books over the past week, and will have 2 on Ebay next week. Two I plan on cutting up, mounted and framed with unsigned 8x10's and one I will keep intact. All of them I was charged the correct amount.

I am sure they still have some available so if you didn't get one, go get one because $26 for an A-Rod autograph is the cheapest one will find anytime.

Nick

unclemoe

Founding Member
Website
topps08.blogspot.com
Credits
They charged me twice ( different amounts ) for one book... what's up with that?

[edit] Joe at Books Books isn't very pleasant over the phone either. I don't think these guys do much mail order. Gave me a bunch of attitude when it was there mistake. He said they would give me a credit.

moe.

Last edited: