Aroldis Chapman Autograph Session, Thu 06/21/2012

jj cool

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sports Collectibles & Memorabilia: Autographs, Jerseys, Balls, Bats - Sports Gallery, West Chester (Cincinnati), Ohio

Aroldis Chapman Autograph Session, Thu, 06/21/2012 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm

$40 for any flat items, baseballs, or mini-helmets

$55 for any bats, jerseys, or equipment

Aroldis will be signing his traditional CHAPMAN #54

Additional inscriptions will be made available for $10 each

(Such as "The Cuban Missile" or "105 MPH 9/24/10")

We will have photos, bats, jerseys, balls, helmets & vintage collectibles for sale for your autographs.

Mail Order Pricing
$45 Flats or Baseballs
$60 Jersey, Bat or Equipment
$10 Inscriptions (Cuban Missile or 105 MPH)
Please include return shipping(SASE) or funds for return shipping

Tickets Limited So Get Yours NOW

Call 513-759-4256 or visit us at 7967 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, West Chester, OH 45069.

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
Mark and his wife do a great job on these Reds' signings. I have participated in numerous signings with The Sports Gallery and have always had a great experience. In fact, I am traveling from North Carolina to West Chester for this signing. It coincides with Hall of Fame weekend in Cincinnati and I am planning to do some major graphing in Cincinnati that weekend.

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Mark and his wife do a great job on these Reds' signings. I have participated in numerous signings with The Sports Gallery and have always had a great experience. In fact, I am traveling from North Carolina to West Chester for this signing. It coincides with Hall of Fame weekend in Cincinnati and I am planning to do some major graphing in Cincinnati that weekend.

Cincinnati is closed. You can't come. lol
Give me a shout when it gets closer to the time, and we can talk some details.

Chris