Nasty Boys reunion signing 1990 Reds Myers, Dibble and Charlton

pookiejones

Premier Member
Credits
The Nasty Boys Autograph Session

Sports Gallery // Tuesday, 7/8/2014 – 6:00pm

The Nasty Boys are back! Tuesday July 8th at 6PM. If you missed them last year or just want to “Da Boys” again, then heres your chance to get that special item signed by Charlton, Dibble & Myers. Photo opportunity again after the signing with your group in front of the Riverfront Lockers. $200 gets you a signature from each player & a professional 8×10 from our photographer. Mail orders/ drop off items will be welcome for this event. Tickets go on sale this Wednesday and will be limited again to 200.

Call 513-759-4256 or visit us at 7967 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, West Chester, OH 45069.

Sports Collectibles & Memorabilia: Autographs, Jerseys, Balls, Bats - Sports Gallery, West Chester (Cincinnati), Ohio

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
If you have an opportunity, everyone should attend this event. I went last year and it was one of the top fifteen thing that I have ever done in my life. I never thought that I would actually get an autograph from Randy Myers and to meet him was even greater. I had my photo taken with all three and it turned out great. I am not going this year but I am probably going to get an SCN member to go for me and he is going to utilize the photo opp.

zechautograph

Founding Member
Credits
I got really excited thinking that Brian Knobs and Jerry Sags were appearing somewhere close to me

nastyboys.jpg

pookiejones

Premier Member
Credits
Just got the email below. Randy is back at it. Pretty sure last year he signed anything but this year he is limiting what he will sign. see below. Thought I got a Cubs card signed for someone last year.

Nasty Boys Event
Tuesday,
07/08/2014 -
6:00 to 8:00pm
Nasty Boys
Randy Myers, Rob Dibble, Norm Charlton
$200 (Cash / Check)
for one autograph of each player. / $210 Credit card / $230 Mail order or drop off items

Randy will not sign SINGLE jerseys
(Will Sign Team Signed Jersey or Nasty Boys Jersey)
Randy will not sign SINGLE Mets or Cubs items (Will sign team signed Mets/ Cubs or Other)

Randy will sign single signed baseballs
Norm & Rob will sign anything!

The Boys will each add (1) inscription if you ask. 1990 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS or The NASTY BOYS.. Any other inscription must be approved before hand.

Everyone will come through the line to get their autographs and then come back through again to get a photo opportunity with "The Nasty Boys" in front of the Riverfront Lockers

Line assignment #'s will be handed out the day of the event starting at 10:00AM

Bring your own item to get signed or we will have Nasty Boys posters/ photos & baseballs for sale .

Call 513-759-4256 or visit us at 7967 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, West Chester, OH 45069.

Okajima5678

Lifetime Member
Credits
For that amount of money Randy better sign anything I tell him to sign lol!

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
I paid it and had a member on here get it done for me because they wouldnt accept mail order.

Myers is weird as hell but at least I am done my set stuff on him. He WAS signing Cubs stuff and Orioles at the last show. Weird he changed this time but thats how it rolls I guess.