Nasty Boys reunion signing 1990 Reds Myers, Dibble and Charlton

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
I went last year and paid the $200. It was one of the top fifteen things that I have ever done in my life. Myers was fantastic. I have a career commitment this year and I am unable to attend. If not, I would be doing it again. It was just that great!

Bruiser

Premier Member
Credits
I paid it because I know how tough Meyers is and to have a Nasty Boys item with all three in one fell swoop - I thought it was worth it. I thought it may be an only chance for years to come (chance of a lifetime was advertised).

I have to admit it was the best run signing I have ever been to. The Nasty Boys I have a feeling were coached a little as they all greeted every individual, introduced themselves and shook hands on their own (not being provoked by a fan).

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
That was the way they were last year too. That was one of the reasons that it was so enjoyable. They acted like they wanted to be there as well. They greeted people and just did not push out their signed items.

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
By the way, anyone who missed this, they are going to be at the All-Star Fan Fest next year in Cincinnati. CEI Sports has already announced a 1990 Reds reunion and the Nasty Boys would be in town. Needless to say, I will be going!!!