Brad Lidge-Granite Run Mall

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Due to his injury Brad Lidge will be unable to attend our show this weekend (April 17th). He has been 100% confirmed for our June show (June 5th with JC Romero and others TBA). Anyone who bought advance tickets for Lidge has a few options. You can recieve an immediate full refund, you can have us hold your ticket for the June show or you can exchange it for someone else at the April show or equal value. Just let us know what works best for you. Mail order customers for Lidge we can hold your items until the June show and fill them for you or mail back with a complete refund (your choice). Just let us know.

Jamie Moyer, Darren Daulton, Andy Ashby, Jim Eisenrich, Amaro SR, Virgil JR, Papale, Charmichael, Quick, Hugh Douglas, Lemaster and anyone else I may have missed are all 100% confirmed. See you all Sat. Email with any Lidge or related questions to adam_poppel@yahoo.com or call 267-980-5544

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah, it does suck but what are you going to do. We tried to reschedule Condrey but he wouldn't come in the offseason. He wanted to be with his family. I guess you can't blame the guy...he is away from them a lot during the season.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Romero will be at Granite Run Mall on June 5th....pricing is still being determined. Condrey right now is on the disabled list and the soonest he could come back is May. We are working on him but not sure he will committ because of his injury. Taguchi is a guy we have talked with but he is playing in Japan right now. We couldn't get him until the offseason if he even wants to do the signing. He would have to fly from Japan.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
Moyer wont b there now correct bc he is pitching sat now. Rotation change

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Well the bad news is I was hoping to get Moyer on my WS bat on Saturday. The good news is the guy I split my ticket plan with has the Friday night game and his 5 year old is taking Mommy to see HALLADAY for his birthday! LOL

My buddy wasn't too upset when it was Moyer - he'll be ticked now!