Francisco Liriano PRIVATE signing-G/U available

rockcity

Premier Member
Credits
THIS WAS ALREADY CLEARED BY ME WHEN HE POSTED - APPROVED - Alan

is the LOWEST price you will see on a Liriano signing, period.
[/B]
Game used items WILL be available from this signing. Items available will include hats, spikes, jerseys, and fielding gloves. Each item includes a picture of Liriano with your exact item, signed COA, and a signed OMLB. Hats-$90 per, Spikes(pair)-$115 per, Jerseys-$400 per, and Fielding Gloves-$600 per.

How many game used Hats will be availble?
I would be interested in the $90 for a Game used Hat and signed Ball. Will the game used hat be autographed to ?

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
How many game used Hats will be availble?
I would be interested in the $90 for a Game used Hat and signed Ball. Will the game used hat be autographed to ?

At those prices, I am only offering one of each item. Will be getting more hats in, but won't be making them available at that pricing. Yes, the hat will be autographed and inscribed with year of use (ex: 2009 Game Used).

Also, added list of people who have paid (or asked for me to hold) items along with quantities included on main post. Down to 31 items available at this pricing.

rockcity

Premier Member
Credits
At those prices, I am only offering one of each item. Will be getting more hats in, but won't be making them available at that pricing. Yes, the hat will be autographed and inscribed with year of use (ex: 2009 Game Used).

Also, added list of people who have paid (or asked for me to hold) items along with quantities included on main post. Down to 31 items available at this pricing.

Thanks, Paypal sent as deposit on one game used hat w ball.