Francisco Liriano PRIVATE signing-G/U available

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
All payments received up to date. Down to half of the quantity left available. Does not include members who have shown interest but have yet to make deposit, so including those in there are less than 20 spots available. Will be making a few cards available for the signing shortly free of charge, so to those who already placed deposits or those who are on the fence, be sure to look back and see the list of cards I will make available for the signing so that you can reserve them.

boss24

Premier Member
Credits
please pm me if there is a spot available would love this thank you

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
To those asking if spots are still open, yes there are still spots left. I continually update and edit the main post lowering the amount of signatures left at this pricing. Will edit the post once the 50 items are sold out.

Am updating the main post right now with more information and added incentives.

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
I'm still in for 2 and sending $ to hold. I also want a 2006 a.s. Ball & romlb for the two I'm confirming.

Once payment is received will make note of it on the main post. Will contact all buyers once full payment is required and be making note of every item coming in as well as what items people are purchasing from us.

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
PMs returned to all who sent. Place deposits early to lock in.

Compare pricing to In The Game Collectible's Liriano signing on Signings Hotline.

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Nothing new to report. Did receive another preorder, but I am heading out, so will have to update tonight. Signing will be taking place late May-early June it sounds.