Houston Tristar show Jan 20-22, 2006

Poodaddy

Credits
Wow. Bailey and Wood both at same show and both for free. Man is that a good deal.....

sigman101

Lifetime Member
Credits
dnautos said:
If they do what they did in the show for Cleveland they made you buy a tristar mystery auto. It could be a ball, 8x10, or graded card which I believe the lowest price for one was $39 then with 1 wrapper you could get 1 auto. That stunk for people like Fausto Carmona. Wasn't worth it. But with Brandon Wood and Bailey thats not quite as bad. It used to be you could just have 1 wrapper for 1 auto which the wrapper could of been a topps total.

I was at that Cleveland show back in October thinking about getting a couple of the Cleveland Indians players autos. I was only there for the afternoon and decided to pass on it since it was going to be late at night and I had to be back in Michigan for other things etc. I saw the prices they were charging for the items and it is way overpriced.

Poodaddy

Credits
bowles8 said:
Shawn E., if I sent you something of Bailey, could you get it signed for me????? If not, I would understand. Thanks.

I asked that same thing lol. I forgot ad he reminded me that we can send stuff to Tristar to have them get it signed....

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I see Ryan Howard was added to the lineup for this show. It looks like a nice collection of younguns wish I was closer to Houston!

Roadrunner82

Charter Member
Credits
Jay Bruce is on there and he doesn't have any notation next to his name.