Houston Tristar show Jan 20-22, 2006

C

Chris

Brandon Wood, Troy Patton and Homer Bailey at the same show... wow. Is Bailey free also?

dnautos

Founding Member
Website
www.dnautographs.com
Credits
If they do what they did in the show for Cleveland they made you buy a tristar mystery auto. It could be a ball, 8x10, or graded card which I believe the lowest price for one was $39 then with 1 wrapper you could get 1 auto. That stunk for people like Fausto Carmona. Wasn't worth it. But with Brandon Wood and Bailey thats not quite as bad. It used to be you could just have 1 wrapper for 1 auto which the wrapper could of been a topps total.

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
On the free autos thing. At the Tri Star show in Arlington back in July, there were flyers that they handed out when you entered stating that they required you to purchase 6 packs of the Hidden Treasures cards, which were .99 a piece or one pack of the graded card Hidden Treasures. What was ironic is that everyone bought these packs for the cheaper deal and then when we got to the front of the line with our wrappers, the Tri Star people were like, we don't have to have those....okay? So, if you do the free auto thing, make sure you actually need the wrappers for the autograph. The VIP package is the way to go, I will get it the next time I go to a Tri Star show.

swish54

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I'm going to my first Tristar show ever this weekend in Chicago. I bought the VIP package cause I heard that's the way to go for these events. Sounds like it should be a lot of fun and I should end up with a ton of auto's from it! I'm finally going to get my Sandberg jersey signed!!

C

Chris

So it's free or it's not free? The website clearly indicates free.