Lancaster Barnstormers FUNFEST

bwk123

Founding Member
Credits
If anyone can 50/50 Brooks, please let me know! I really need him for my O's collection!

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I of course will be going to this but no 50/50s available...I am way too much of a Brooks fan and have collected him for over 30 years ! Any muliples that I can get go into my PC. Sorry.

AbreuFan53

H-Burg Fry King
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
I wish I could help out but luckily my wonderful mother sent me the e-mail and asked if I needed him. I said if you have nothing better to do go ahead. Never hurts.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
One last time to see if anyone is planning to go to the Fun Fest besides me. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you if you are!

DC.Local

Credits
gorphils,

I may be going but I am still undecided. I have 4 things for Brooks Robinson. Is this thing a strict 1 per or will I be able to get 4 things knocked out? It's like a 2 hour drive for me.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I am not sure about the strict one per...I hope not however. I can only tell you what happened the last time he was here for our fanfest...he DID sign multiples. I blieve at the time I had 3 things signed and he also was handing out a promo 8x10 advertisement which he personalized. Then my husband had a couple things too and he offered to sign a logo ball which my husband was holding to get the next person to sign. I can't really say for sure what will happen but I am leaning towars it not being very strict about it. Looking at an event simular to this that he was at in southern maryland about a month or so ago...sugarcult came away w/ 5/5 and a baseball so I think you would be okay with it. HOPEFULLY> if you are going when would you be getting there and what will you be wearing...we could meet up somewhere in line.You can pm me if you need more info!