LJ Hoes private signing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dersfan81

Founding Member
Credits
I should also point out that LJ Hoes is a great TTM signer. Got a card signed from him last year and it came back with a perfect signature.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
south-park-cartman-screw-you-guys.jpg

Chakes89

Premier Member
Credits
I wouldn't trust any of the money to even get to Hoes if this happens

Ryan told me that he didn't even pay Shawn Riggans for the "signing" he did with him

AutographMaster

Moderator and Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I should also point out that LJ Hoes is a great TTM signer. Got a card signed from him last year and it came back with a perfect signature.
Yes, I also got him as soon as he was in the minors. Out of the recent DPs, he is probably in the Top 10 of best signers.

El Scorcho

Lifetime Member
Credits

Ryan told me that he didn't even pay Shawn Riggans for the "signing" he did with him

Another reason that this nonsense is just bad...a ton of players already hate autograph seekers (for a variety of reasons)...just add this one to the list.....we are pushy, we are everywhere, we want multiple things signed, we work the hotel, we work spring training, etc....

H-TownSuns

Founding Member
Credits

Not the first time I've heard this could possibly be happening here (with a different member, not ryan92s). I was pretty surprised to hear about it at the time, but I can believe it now. (and no it's not Alan)

I don't mind one bit if you're charging each person a tad bit more and as a result getting a couple items signed at a discount or free for yourself, I'd do the same if I was putting in all the leg work. However it's pretty low to take advantage of a player, charge people to send stuff in, and then have the player sign all those items for free while pocketing the money for yourself.

Not saying that's happening here, but people should know this has been going on.

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
Another reason that this nonsense is just bad...a ton of players already hate autograph seekers (for a variety of reasons)...just add this one to the list.....we are pushy, we are everywhere, we want multiple things signed, we work the hotel, we work spring training, etc....

Chris- please don't post things I never said. Shawn and I agreed to a deal and upon seeing I didn't have a ton of items told me not to worry about it. He made the decision and he gave his "best" graph on every item he was given. It was treated just as any other private signing... everyone who participated was happy from what I understood

Secondly, no one has to participate in this. If people don't want him that is fine and they don't have to participate. I talked to LJ about his ttm and he said he will sign it if it happens to find him on the right day but he told me he doesn't "stock" it up to sign later he will just trash it if he doesn't have the "time" for that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.