LJ Hoes private signing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I am not sure if it just happened the rules were put in the same day I announced my Riggans signing. If I remember correctly the rules came from other signings including those hosted by yourself and janderson if I remember correctly. All I know is the Riggans signing worked out great and the Hoes signing wasn't a failure because it never happened. It was an idea that I thought would help out some members get some items done and obviously it didn't and I am fine with that.

In terms of the underage thing I am not going to comment at all regarding any other members of this board end of story. I will talk and stand up for myself but won't get involved with others

You still looking to sell that bridge?

My record clearly speaks for itself. I have perfect feedback here (along with another 47 perfect feedback on SCN and hundreds more on other sites). I am doing the Heath signing and have done everything right thus far including having a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for the following:

Site On, Username, First, Last Name, How much paid, How they paid, Exact cards they sent for the signing, and a verification I sent them a PM verifying that I received the items the day I got them in the mail.

I have never ripped ANYONE off nor come even close to it. I am also getting assisted in this private signing by someone who is of the age required by Alan so there should be no problem regarding age. While I may be taking on the brunt of the work I am not the only one invloved with the signing. I believe that I have established myself here as a well-respected member of this community through my trading history, as well as what I try to contribute to members asking for help or by posting my IP successes on my blog in full detail with photos.

I have all of the cards I have received in a box labeled appropriately as well as a labeled box for all the money I have received for the signing, and another labeled box for the SASE's, and yet another labeled box for any extra letters or any people who have requested insriptions. I have set a date for the signing (I can do either Feb. 5th or 7th), and will send EVERYONES stuff back the following Monday or Tuesday, the 9th or the 10th respectively. I have also talked to Mr. Heath face to face, as well as over the phone and have his cell phone number to contact him if I need to regarding the signing.

Please do not bring me into this conversation as an unhonest trader/member here as that very much so offends me. Thank you.

Nobody called you unhonest...I just asked if you were underaged...and by your defensive response and my world renowned investigation work, it appears you are...who is assisting you?

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
You still looking to sell that bridge?

Nobody called you unhonest...I just asked if you were underaged...and by your defensive response and my world renowned investigation work, it appears you are...who is assisting you?

I think everything Jake said above applies to me as well... although I probably would have said it different I have also never ripped anyone off and had the Shawn Riggans private signing fully organized. In all honestly I believe the age rule should be lowered or not in there at all. I believe that if you state you are underage and people still want to send that is up to them. I believe if it was stated I was 16 at the time of the Riggans signing I would have received the exact same interest and had the exact same success

Kaplankrazies

Lifetime Member
Credits
I met crazycards at ST last year, he was wearing Florida apparel and looked like a college kid, can't say for sure though honestly.

Airborne2323

Premier Member
Credits
Not that I agree that this signing was a good idea or that his intentions were the best, but BANNED? lol Did he ever get a warning? If you are talking about banning him from JUST doing private signings, aren't the rules already in place to prevent him from doing this until he is 18 so why talk about a ban? I understand the rules are in place and for good reason, but I don't think he broke any laws or killed anyone did he? One minute people are praising members who are under 18 on this board and then at the same time people are talking about banning another kid?? Let's be a little consistent here. If we are going to keep people who aren't 18 from doing private signings, then who is to say that rules won't be put in place to keep them from accepting 50-50s? Are we going to make this board ONLY members 18 years old and up soon after that?? Just a thought. Be consistent with all the rules and with the enforcement of the rules before you blame/ban a "kid" that was allowed to become a "lifetime member", is all I am saying.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
If you stop his signings, then you need to stop all signings altogether. 80% of them have not run smoothly and some of you have been screwed by people way older then 18. whether it be poor commucation or questionable return times. I don't trust half of you anyway and you cant just pick on one pea in the pod. If he can take a bullet for you, he can charge for a private signing.

This board entitlement is silly. Its Warcraft silly.

tummy34

Founding Member
Credits
... I can honestly say I have always sent my side of a trade and have always been honest on if I did or did not receive a certain item.

Has everything else been a lie then, since you say you can "honestly say"?

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I believe that if you state you are underage and people still want to send that is up to them. I believe if it was stated I was 16 at the time of the Riggans signing I would have received the exact same interest and had the exact same success

I believe I should be able to drink a beer at 18 instead of 21. Do I? You bet your boots I don't. If you have a problem with the policy, you know who to speak to, but don't say you didn't know Ryo. Did your dog eat your homework. I was born at night, but not last night...don't BS me.

I believe El Scorcho asked you a question twice now...you haven't hesitated to respond to me, now respect your elders and answer the man.
I met crazycards at ST last year, he was wearing Florida apparel and looked like a college kid, can't say for sure though honestly.

Was he wearing boxers of briefs? Who cares what he was wearing or what he looked like. Fact of the matter is these members are not following policy that was set in place. Its not like the rules are hidden...

Not that I agree that this signing was a good idea or that his intentions were the best, but BANNED? lol Did he ever get a warning? If you are talking about banning him from JUST doing private signings, aren't the rules already in place to prevent him from doing this until he is 18 so why talk about a ban? I understand the rules are in place and for good reason, but I don't think he broke any laws or killed anyone did he? One minute people are praising members who are under 18 on this board and then at the same time people are talking about banning another kid?? Let's be a little consistent here. If we are going to keep people who aren't 18 from doing private signings, then who is to say that rules won't be put in place to keep them from accepting 50-50s? Are we going to make this board ONLY members 18 years old and up soon after that?? Just a thought. Be consistent with all the rules and with the enforcement of the rules before you blame/ban a "kid" that was allowed to become a "lifetime member", is all I am saying.

A little time away from the site might be a good thing. I am not calling for a permanent ban, but they do need to learn a lesson.

ryan92s

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sean- chill out with the Ryo and the whole banning thing. This is not your site so quit acting like it belongs to you. I understand now that the rule was set at 18 however I talked to Alan a couple minutes ago and he said he has been pretty lenient with the approving of these signings.

Here is another perspective for you... did you know that in Florida it is a law that all public buildings must have doors that open outwards... guess what it's a law but I know for a fact it isn't enforced... maybe this is a better way to look at it... instead of trying to become a police officer and control the board and get people banned just relax... you have to remember this is just a hobby and everyone wants to increase and further their collections... don't take everything so seriously, you are too young for that

Status
Not open for further replies.