MAB show april 17, 18 3000 club show

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
I know this show is a long way away but i thought I'd put this out there if anyone needed anything we can work something out.. I'll also try to take a picture of your item being signed whihc is something they won't do with mail order. I'll be there both days. reason I'm posting so early is Mays is 10% off until monday the 15th

MAB Celebrity Services - 3000 Club - April 17-18

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
I wanted to bump this as they have added several players for some surprising prices, most surprising to me is Curt Schilling for $79 on balls/flat

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I am a bit surprised at the price on Schilling. Let me know what a deal for a ball of his would look like with PSA authentication.

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
I saw MAB added an interesting line to their website where they give the info on their shows....it says

Player appearances, days, times and PRICES are subject to change without notice.

this makes me think they are planning on changing prices for the show...hopefully more in the way they did for Bobby SHantz ( went to 15 from 25)..but it leaves the door open for an increase. so i would suggest if you want to get something done letting me know ASAP and getting me the money ahead of time so I can order tickets asap as well...I have never noticed that statement ontheir site before, but not overlly thrilled with what it implies

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
thought I'd bump this as show is about 2 weeks away nd all prices and times are posted