March Sun-Times Show Chicago

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I actually like the add and price of Whitey Ford. I will most likely get something done. I just have to figure out what it is.

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I'm not sure how I feel about it and am curious how others like yourself about adding Ford as a replacement. I was really looking forward to Jackson and have a tough time deciding about which baseball players to get graphs from.

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I think it is possible. I looked up on signingshotline some of his past signings and it said he would not sign that. So, since there is no mention of any restrictions on the website I would assume it is okay. Others have mentions of different restrictions, but he doesn't.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Yeah I thought of the Chairman of the Board Inscrip since he normally will not do it. I just think at 84 yrs old and not in the best condition that he will draw pretty well

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
How did ya find out about the COTB Inscrip?

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I asked if there are any restrictions for an inscription. Then I was told none that they are aware of except "Chairman of the Board." You can always ask and see if you get a different story.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
i doubt he would sign it. the MAB rep sitting at the table with him will likley shoot it down no matter what mounted memories says.

from my experience at this show tristar and MAB guest are the strictest as far as inscrpitons and enforcing inscriptions tickets. the other company's guest will often add HOF year or something like that on their own without asking even if an extra inscription ticket is required

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Who's Ford with? If you don't mind me asking, are you buying a ticket for him or any of the other baseball guys?