Niel Poppel Granite Run Mall Show April 16-18

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
This is great news. Anyone from the Phillies '08 WS team would be great for me. I am fairly new to graphing and I have recently started a Phillies '08 WS team project. I have a WS championship flag that was a giveaway on opening day last year. I am trying to get as many players as possible from that team to sign it. I currently only have 2: Myers and Victorino.
Yeah, a lot of us have started that project in one way or another. Probably because Phillies fans represent a good portion of this board. I have a ball signed by every Phillie except Ryan Howard, Harry Kalas, and Davey Lopes. Most of them are pretty easy to come by. SInce you got Myers, you got the hardest one out of the way except for So Taguchi.

clip51

Premier Member
Credits
im doing a CHAMPS 08 official jersey of the world series roster and charlie... i am a lil more than halfway done... missed myers tho...

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
Taguchi signed with a Japanese team, Bruntlett was signed by the Nationals, Condrey is on the Twins, Burrell is with the Rays. Ruiz, Werth, Madson, Eyre, Dobbs, Charlie Manuel, Geoff Jenkins, Ryan Madson and Matt Stairs have all done Carl's Cards signings. The Phillies are home vs. Florida that weekend.

FlaccoFanatic5

Premier Member
Credits
Carls also had Durbin and Feliz, and BC Sports had Coste, Blanton, Romero, Lidge and Hamels. MAB had Victorino at a show. Off of the top of my head, the only guys that haven't done public signings since the 08 series are:

- Bruntlett
- Burrell
- Howard
- Rollins
- Utley
- Taguchi
- Condrey

Jwolfer

Lifetime Member
Credits
Carls also had Durbin and Feliz, and BC Sports had Coste, Blanton, Romero, Lidge and Hamels. MAB had Victorino at a show. Off of the top of my head, the only guys that haven't done public signings since the 08 series are:

- Bruntlett
- Burrell
- Howard
- Rollins
- Utley
- Taguchi
- Condrey

Any of those guys would be great. What two do you still need?