november 2011 suntimes show

tazdmb

Founding Member
Credits
Yikes, is that your jersey? If so, I apologize if I offended you-I was just trying to point out that he wasn't be consistent with his signatures.

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
My Maddux from signing:

maddux.jpg

Additionally, on another site, I found a Jersey that got signed I thought the autograph was actually a bit worse, even though it cost more:

Greg_Maddux_jersey_closeup.jpg

Is the Maddux a team ball or something? Just wondering why the autograph is on the panel?

hollifield23

Premier Member
Credits
Here is my Maddux. It's not much different than the stadium graphs that I have obtained.

86f0f8cd.jpg

Bogeywon

Premier Member
Credits
Props to macey225 for hooking me up with whitey ford on a Yankees jersey! Haven't got the item yet but it's in the mail tomorrow! Great communication and for doing a good deed for a grapher! Got cy 61 and 6x WS champs and there's a funny story.. He signed his name on the #1 and then again on the #6 when he was doing the inscriptions.. Makes it all the cooler to me to have a great story with it :) so let's here about what some of you guys get!

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Urlacher 16x20, Pedro Guerrero baseball with WS MVP inscription, Toni Kukoc Basketball. This completes my quest to have one item from the key players on the Bulls championships. And I really hate to say this, but those Maddux graphs aren't any better than anything I've gotten in person. I think you guys are trying to convince your selfs that you got a better graph and it was worth the money by getting him in person at a signing. His graph hasn't changed and probably never will. But all your items do look good though.

Last edited:

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
Props to macey225 for hooking me up with whitey ford on a Yankees jersey! Haven't got the item yet but it's in the mail tomorrow! Great communication and for doing a good deed for a grapher! Got cy 61 and 6x WS champs and there's a funny story.. He signed his name on the #1 and then again on the #6 when he was doing the inscriptions.. Makes it all the cooler to me to have a great story with it :) so let's here about what some of you guys get!

whitey was drunk as a skunk during the signing. i handed him a 51 bowman rookie card and he asked "what the hells wrong with you, you collect midget cards, i aint no midget" then he claimed he wasnt pictured on it, then he was grabing this young girl who was working there must have been a real mess in his younger day

swish54

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
whitey was drunk as a skunk during the signing. i handed him a 51 bowman rookie card and he asked "what the hells wrong with you, you collect midget cards, i aint no midget" then he claimed he wasnt pictured on it, then he was grabing this young girl who was working there must have been a real mess in his younger day

He did learn from Mantle back in the day! lol

Bogeywon

Premier Member
Credits

#1 you owe me $1.90 for the coffee i just spit all over my key board and another $25 for the key board!
#2 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

that is funny!

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits

He's been a drunk his whole life. I love the beer bottle on the table next to him while signing also. That's why his line was still going at 9pm, when the whole building was empty. He's lucky he's not six feet under like mantle and martin.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I got Forrest Gregg and Jerry Kramer on Packers throwback minis with Kramer adding SB 1 + 2 Champs and Gregg's HOF. I got Willie Davis on a Goal Line Art Card. On Saturday I got Jack Lambert on a Steelers mini, Lawrence Taylor on a Giants mini throwback with HOF and since there was 3 hours between them I decided to get Mel Renfro on a Cowboys mini even though I have him on something else already. I didn't do the VIP or all 3 days like I have been but still some big names off my to-do list