november 2011 suntimes show

tazdmb

Founding Member
Credits
The funny thing is that everywhere they sell autograph tickets, there is a picture of Greg Maddux's autograph-to prepare/warn the buyer if what you should expect. Plus, they have sold over 500 Maddux autographs, so much for the limit.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm not surprised they sold more than 400 for Maddux. That is just the line tickets too, most likely. Does not include all the back room people. Still worth it to me to see the scribble. It is what it is, and I'll be done with him after tomorrow.

Rose cancelled? Did he get double booked at a signing somewhere else (more profitable)? He'll be back. He's there, what, once a year?

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
More than once a year really, maybe he did well at the track on Thursday and wanted to ride it out? :) One of the jockeys was cancelled too for what it's worth

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've yet to figure out how to post on here. Mine looks better than the usual G Ma, but not much. I did see a few and they looked relatively close to mine. I'm glad I got it done in front of me.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
they were slightly better and different than the freebie maddux signature. but not much. i saw a few inscriptions, he can actually write.

tazdmb

Founding Member
Credits
when i get home, i will try and post mine. I was a little irked how some guy purchased this huge painting of Maddux and Greg put (IMHO) a lowsy (yet big) signature on it. I thought the one on my baseball was a lot nicer (in the Greg Maddux autograph realm of nice signatures). People were there that got him in Spring Training and at LT and said today's signature was much better than at those events, which got me thinking how bad those signatures must have been.

tazdmb

Founding Member
Credits
My Maddux from signing:

maddux.jpg

Additionally, on another site, I found a Jersey that got signed I thought the autograph was actually a bit worse, even though it cost more:

Greg_Maddux_jersey_closeup.jpg

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I actually know whose jersey that is. Odd. I like my Maddux I got