november 2011 suntimes show

jimjones

Lifetime Member
Credits
ok got a question. i am getting this basketball signed by bob knight this weekend. what kind/color marker should i use? sharpie?? deco paint pen?? blue or black?? should i bring my own marker or will knight have whatever i decide to go with??

635695-c.jpg

Jaded

Premier Member
Credits
I would use either a fine black deco or a black broad tip sharpie, I wouldn't use blue it fades right away same with regular fine tip sharpies

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
No cancellation notice for Forrest Gregg yet. I'm not sure if the revelation of his Parkinson's will affect his appearance but you'd think MM would know the day before so maybe he's still coming.....

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm hoping my ticket #'s are not too high for Mad Dog. Although, the scribble goes quickly!!

Bogeywon

Premier Member
Credits
man i just saw all the sb 1 and 2 packers! dang wish i could get them on a helmet! anyone wanna hook me up? :)

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
man i just saw all the sb 1 and 2 packers! dang wish i could get them on a helmet! anyone wanna hook me up? :)
What are you offering up for help? I will be there tomorrow night. The cost of all the graphs is $277.00, plus the helmet. Depending on replica or authentic your adding between $100-$200 to that price. Could cost you well over $500 for them. LMK if your serious about it and maybe we can work something out.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
does anyone know if pete rose cancelled for sunday, they dont update there site.

DJSMOKES

Premier Member
Credits
Rose cancelled. It was mentioned with the show. It was also sad to see LaMotta. He looks like he has one foot in the grave. Mays didn't look so hot either