Premier Member
Credits
Saw this on signingshotline:

Oscar Robertson
Brett Hull
Archie Griffin
Joe Montana; Jerry Rice
Wade Boggs; Frank Robinson; Tom Seaver; Frank "Big Hurt" Thomas

Not much in fresh names besides Hull and the Big O. Frank will do well and Rice should given his new HOF induction although he was here and relatively inexpensive 2 years ago. I need Montana but he was just here also so not sure if he'll be a hit. Very curious about the Big O's pricing. I think the Dr J success in July must have led them to try another basketball legend

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah usually this show is good for that. It was Peavy and Hanley Ramirez one year, Longoria another year. Last year it was not as much with Carlos Quentin and Colby Rasmus. I would definitely think that there will be a young star. I also would imagine that Sandberg might be there if he gets hired by then

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Those guys should all do well. Archie will be over-priced, though.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
What was your search on signingshotline? I have DeLuxe and could not find those names.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
It was in the forums actually. So these are not verified yet. It's worth noting that even the names that MM puts up before prices have been extremely different than the actual lineups. Guys like Boggs, LT (for obvious reasons), Reggie Jackson, and others have been listed and then never mentioned again

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I forgot about those, as I am not on there all that much. You are right, though....Reggie's due back in Chicago sometime soon. I may finally have to get him on the Angels photo I have had for about 8 years.

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I think there is a good chance Pippen may be there. I also noticed it looks like The National is going to be in Chicago next year.