November Sun-Times Show Chicago

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
tri star has it on there site, august 3-7, 2011 in chicago.

mounted memories face book page has joe montana and jerry rice confirmed for sunday. a friend told me neil anderson may be a vip.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Not sure what Banks and Sandberg bring to the table unless Ryno becomes the manager. Anyways, If they are gonna bring in Montana and RIce there is no reason not to bring in Ronnie Lott. They just had him at good prices for Canton so we know they can work out a deal. Might as well make it a 49er theme. By the way, why do NFL stars on Sunday? You know, the day the NFl plays? Always makes much more sense when the NFL guys are Saturday and the baseball legends are on Sunday

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I looked but couldn't find the list on their facebook page. Nevermind. Found it.

Last edited:

at350zguyy

Premier Member
Credits
any chance for current bears to be there besides brad maynard and knox? i was hoping to see hester or urlacher even though his contract with mm is terminated

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
The Bears play that Thursday night on the road in Miami so it is possible that you could have a signer there over the weekend. Not sure if many players would give up that extra rest time but we'll see

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
Rumor has it the following are set to attend:

Baseball HOF: Ernie Banks, Ryne Sandberg, Eddie Murray, Stan Musial, Reggie Jackson, Wade Boggs

Beisbol: Ubaldo Jimenez, Armando Galarraga

49ers: Ronnie Lott; Roger Craig; Dwight Clark (along with Montana and Rice)

Football HOF: Jim Brown, Franco Harris
Heisman: Tim Brown
Ken Stabler

Doug Drabek, Mike Scott, Steve Carlton, Ozzie Smith, Vince Coleman, John Tudor, Willie McGee,
Don Newcombe

Evan Longoria, Curtis Granderson, Edwin Jackson,
Chris Chelios

Jerome Bettis, Tony Dorsett,
Rudy Ruettinger