Premier Member
Credits
Hamels 2009 SI cover (ticket)
Oswalt 2007 All star ball (donation)
Lee 2010 All star Ball (Donation) I was the last person he signed for
Lidge 16x20 08 ws celebration (ticket)
Blanton Si Cover (donation)
Sarge and LA (ticket)
Ended up never making it to Stutes, Gload and Romero (tickets)
And pulled a Boone 80s throwback in my grab bag, and a 4 aces and oswalt bobble.
Best year yet. Feel like I cleaned up!!

Debbie25LW

Premier Member
Credits
Crazy day- but am thrilled with my results.

Only bought 3 packages- drew Utley, Lee, Ibanez, Brown, Schneider/Romero, & Lidge
I've been waiting to get this signed for a long time- couldn't be happier with the results.
UtleyPropagandaPoster2.jpg

UtleyPropagandaPoster1.jpg

Lee & Ibanez tickets went to my friend, who got a Lee Jersey and Ibanez ROMLB done.

Lidge- 2008 WS Ball Under Logo
Brown- SS ROMLB
Schneider- SS ROMLB
Romero- 4x6 Card

Got a Ross Gload/Billmeyer ticket for $10 towards the end of the night
Gload- SS ROMLB
Billmeyer- 4x6 Card

A friend gave me a Kendrick 4x6 card and a Michael Martinez SP Ball (I love when the young guys think they're too good to SS without asking)

Grab bags-
2 of the Four Aces Bobbleheads
Ryan Madson ROMLB- signed in black ink, MLB Authenticated (Available for Trade if anyone is interested)

All in all, a fabulous day!

KTroublesome

Premier Member
Credits
Francisco - GU Cleveland Indians bat
*HIGHLIGHT* Valdez - GU bat (If you went through his line you saw he had headphones on the whole time. I handed him my GU bat, he takes off his headphones and goes "holy s$%t, this is from a long time ago." I said "Really? I got it from a respected collector who wasn't sure of the time frame you used the bat." His response was, "dude, this model bat is from my rookie season in the majors." Made my entire day.
Madson - 08 WS Team Ball
Dubee - 08 WS Team Ball
Blanton - 08 WS Team Ball
Juan Samuel - 1983 WS Program
Greg Gross - 1980 WS Team Photo
Sardinha - GU ball pitched to him by Matt Harrison 05/22/11
Mackinan - OMLB 2011 team
Herndon - OMLB 2011 team
Stutes - OMLB 2011 team
Bastardo - OMLB 2011 team
Perlozzo - OMLB 2011 team

The only time I legit got mad was when I got in line for Oswalt when he was taking $10 donations and I got cut off 2 people ahead of me. I left. 15 mins later in passing, I spied that they had let people back in line. I got in line AGAIN only to be cut off 4 people in front of me. Such crap. He was the one I was really goin for too.

All in all, I did pretty well for myself being all along and getting there at 6:30.

Last edited:

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
Just got in - 24 total autographs......

2008 WS Bat: Rollins (ticket) & Billmeyer (ticket)
2008 WS Cards: Rollins (ticket) & Romero ($5)
2008 WS Balls: Kendrick (ticket) & Billmeyer (ticket)
4 Aces 8x10: Added Oswalt (Had Hamels & Lee, still need Halladay) $10
2009 WS Balls: Bastardo (ticket), Francisco (ticket), Ibanez (ticket), Mackinin (ticket), Perlozzo (ticket)
1980 WS Ball: added Greg Gross (ticket)
Game Tickets: Sardinha 1st HR (ticket), Herndon Debut (ticket), Martinez Debut (ticket), Stutes Debut (ticket), Valdez pitching win (ticket)
Program Inserts: Contreras (ticket), Gload (ticket), Schneider ($5)
CIC: Baez (ticket)
Mini Helmet: Juan Samuel (ticket)
OMLB SS: Polanco (ticket)

And still had time for Halladay Photo booth!

Highlight: Halladay was super nice to my son. We were near the end of the line and the woman kept walking the line saying no autographs. I didn't see him sign anything while I was in line.
Lowlights: My son was first in line for Francisco and Mackinin. he asked them to sign the WS balls under the 2009 logo and they both turned the balls :-(
Surprise: Getting Oswalt for $10
Biggest Miss: Howard, AGAIN! Guess I have to drag that WS bat one more time!

2 rollins tickdts and oswalt for a dontation, great night

reduser

Premier Member
Credits
That is a great Utley picture!

I had a good night as well, though at first we had very few tickets for the guys I wanted. In the end, after some trading and extra donations, I ended up getting Rollins, Ibanez (x2), Samuel, Valdez, Brown (donation), and Lee (donation). Best part was after leaving the Rollins booth, on the way down the ramp Pat Gillick was on his way to his photo booth. He signed for a few people (including me), though the guy with him was trying to get him to move faster...I just wish I had my HOF book with me though! He added HOF 2011 to everything without even asking.

While I prefer the ability to control my own destiny by showing up early and trading in tickets for a table of my choice like years past, I thought this worked out pretty well and the trading was actually kinda fun!

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I got a great pull with a pre-selects, but realizing I couldn't possibly get all of them, I traded some away and sold some. Took my time to really enjoy the day, my favorite graphing day. Pics in my IP Thread.

Totals:
1 Rollins GU jersey (traded a Howard to get this)
2 Valdez tix from 19 inning game
1 Hamels Black ROMLB (loved the ball but side paneled everything, punk)
1 Chase Utley bat (had somebody wait in line for me in exchange for a Victorino ticket)
2 Contreras photos (story on that in my IP thread)
1 Ibanez ROMLB (grab bag)
1 EPIC photo with Halladay

I had Lee and Oswalt tickets, but I sold them figuring I wouldn't have time.

KTroublesome

Premier Member
Credits
Oh yeah, grab bags....I got a OMLB signed by Francisco MLB authenticated. A Hat signed by Valdez and a GU ball from the 05/22/11 game against the Rangers.

KTroublesome

Premier Member
Credits
Crazy day- but am thrilled with my results.

Only bought 3 packages- drew Utley, Lee, Ibanez, Brown, Schneider/Romero, & Lidge
I've been waiting to get this signed for a long time- couldn't be happier with the results.
UtleyPropagandaPoster2.jpg

UtleyPropagandaPoster1.jpg

Lee & Ibanez tickets went to my friend, who got a Lee Jersey and Ibanez ROMLB done.

Lidge- 2008 WS Ball Under Logo
Brown- SS ROMLB
Schneider- SS ROMLB
Romero- 4x6 Card

Got a Ross Gload/Billmeyer ticket for $10 towards the end of the night
Gload- SS ROMLB
Billmeyer- 4x6 Card

A friend gave me a Kendrick 4x6 card and a Michael Martinez SP Ball (I love when the young guys think they're too good to SS without asking)

Grab bags-
2 of the Four Aces Bobbleheads
Ryan Madson ROMLB- signed in black ink, MLB Authenticated (Available for Trade if anyone is interested)

All in all, a fabulous day!

I gotta ask, where did you get that Utley print?

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
I wasted the first 50 minutes in line for Rollins which was probably a mistake. Then I went to Polanco, the guy is a jerk and wasnt even looking kids in the face when they said that he was their favorite player. He signed my item without looking at me once or responding. Then Blanton/Dubee, Baez/Contreras, Herndon/Stutes, Gload/Billmeyer. Attempted cash with a few guys like Howard, Lee, Lidge only to fail. I wasted way too much time with Rollins although its the nicest Rollins ive ever obtained. I had family helping, had one family member get me Utley, Ibanez, Madson and telling me how nice every one of them was. Had another run around getting some scraps, Francisco, Gross/Samuel, Gary Matthews, LA, etc.

Happy with the Utley and Rollins, but wasted way too much time on Rollins early on which hurt me later. Pretty bad for having help
Rollins
Madson
Stutes
Herndon
Baez
Contreras
Sarge
LA
Francisco
Gload
Billmeyer
Blanton
Dubee
Samuel
Gross
Utley
Polanco
Ibanez

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Oh yeah, grab bags....I got a OMLB signed by Francisco MLB authenticated. A Hat signed by Valdez and a GU ball from the 05/22/11 game against the Rangers.
Nice. These grab bags were STACKED! I love how all the autographs had holograms on them. Very well done, Phils!