Phillies Phestival: June 13, 2011

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
Got 4 tickets and the Halladay photo booth. He signed in the photo booth last year, so I'm hoping he does the same. If not, I'll still have a cool photo.

You can add me to the spreadsheet. I'm not sure who I'll need yet, but I will let you all know.

Not when I was there, I'll say that much. I watched the first 35 minutes worth of people and no one got anything signed. He pre-signed the photo albums but otherwise he wouldnt do anything because they were working quick.

gaflames72

Premier Member
Credits
Dumb question I know, but is anyone have any consignment spots open on Howard and if so, how much?

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
Given the limited number of tickets with no exchanges it would not make any sense to send to someone for consignment in the hopes that he gets a Howard (about 1 in 20+ chance) and if he is then willing to use it on your item.

Last edited:

dj chipper

Banned
Credits
YES it was real strict down at CBP this morning and no one got more than limit..No one...

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Not when I was there, I'll say that much. I watched the first 35 minutes worth of people and no one got anything signed. He pre-signed the photo albums but otherwise he wouldnt do anything because they were working quick.
He did towards the end. My brother had Hamels in a photo booth, and he said both Hamels and Halladay were signing. I guess I'll head in towards the end.

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Question about the photo booths: Is it strictly one person in the photo? My son is 12 and that's who will eb in the photo. With kids do they also let a parent go with them? And in the photo?

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
No one is going to know who they got until about 1-2 hrs prior to the event so consignments will be near impossible.