Dan Henderson

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
He'll be here with Frank Shamrock next Sunday. I'm working on getting some photos and I'll also have a couple of gloves available if anyone wants him. I'll have some help so I should be able to get at least a couple of things. PM me for details. It won't be for free, but it won't be terribly expensive either.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
This is the photo that I will have available in 8X10. Might be able to do 11x14 but I have to ck first to make sure no quality will suffer.
Picture%205_0.png

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
This is the other picture I have available. I will offer these at 20 a piece plus actual shipping costs. They may be personalized or may not be, but I'm pretty sure he'll sign them all if I have a list of names to personalize. I need to know in the next couple days so I can make the pictures. I also have a couple gloves available if anyone is interested.
DanHenderson.jpg

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Photo will be 20 8X10 and I'll do a glove for 40 plus actual shipping costs. I won't collect any money until I have the items in hand. I might be doing 11X14's now and I'll do those at the same price if I get them. I have to iron out some details first, so for arguments sake will say 8X10's and you might get a bigger one as a bonus.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I am now in for two gloves and two photos if possible. Thanks

Cool, I'll let you know when/if i get it. I'm hoping to rack, but we all know how that goes sometimes. Also let me know what photo's you prefer with who's name on which for personalization.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
an 8x10 personalized "to Preston" would be great for the right price...

20 is the price plus shipping. Thats nonnegotiable as that is a great deal. My goal is always to get a little for myself and to hook up others with great prices at the same time.