March Chicago Sun-Times Show, March 11-13 2011

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
The date is earlier than I ever recall for a Sun-Times show. The CSA show is a week later so that is probably a good thing. Let's put up some wishlists and I will forward them to MM just for their information. Remember, no active baseball for this show but there is active football due to the calendar. Here's mine:

Football: Marcus Allen, Raymond Berry, Bruce Smith, John Hannah, Howie Long, Dan Fouts, Herb Adderley, Lenny Moore, Gino Marchetti, Forrest Gregg
Current-Clay Matthews and Dez Bryant seem both realistic and popular for current players. I bet both would do well

Baseball: George Brett, Joe Morgan, Jose Canseco, Rickey Henderson

VIP ideas: Roger Werhli HOF, Ron Yary HOF, Yale Lary HOF

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Seems like a decent idea. I will go along with what I would like to see.

Football- Dez Bryant. Michael Vick. Aaron Rodgers. Richard Dent. Barry Sanders. Drew Brees. Bruce Matthews. Tony Gonzalez. Terrell Davis.

Baseball- George Brett. Robin Yount. Goose Gossage. Dennis Eckersley. Craig Biggio. Tom Glavine. John Smoltz. Pedro Martinez

Basketball - Scottie Pippen. Karl Malone. Charles Barkley

Hockey- Mike Modano. Brian Leetch. Mike Richter. Pavel Bure. Ed Belfour.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Clay Matthews would be awesome. Heck, get his dad and uncle there as well. I'd get each of them, too.

jtrinaldi

Lifetime Member
Credits
clay can't he has a deal with legends, they are the only ones able to have him for signings....

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
football--manning, roddy white, aaron rogers, bart starr again, broadway joe,
basketball-- magic johnson, wes unseld, jerry west other top 50 guys the limited basketball players have done well
baseball--somebody new please tired of the same old act.... tim mccarver if they could sucker him into agreeing to the signing

but the psa line situation has to be worked out, can spend money on quality players on quality items if you cant get them done

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I have missed Peyton so I'd love to see him too. Let me add Singletary and Ozzie Newsome to my wishlist. I bet you get Bart Starr for the National if Tri-Star is still doing it Pitt