March Chicago Sun-Times Show, March 11-13 2011

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
I saw some crap from the show (on mini's), but I made sure when I got to him (was like 3rd in line) to ask him for his old va tech hokie graph and he was like "yeah"...

It's not AS nice as his graph in college, but I'm very happy with what he gave me.

Can we see a scan please? Nicer then the 16 in the thread on the previous page?

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
I've been to these shows and the entire autograph line situation and configuration sucks. A mob standing around the entrance, the lack of a clear communication system, etc.. Every 2 minutes someone is running up to the guy at the front asking what ticket number they are at for so and so, causing more congestion.

Why don't they put up a screen and an overhead projector, or even a white board - or go old school and use a chalkboard. Have the name of the signer and current ticket number being accepted - then people don't have to sit and block the entrance or depend on inaudible messages over a loudspeaker not much clearer than a drive-thru window...

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I wait at the food tables on the other side of the convention center. When I hear the announcements via microphone I go over. A ton of times was 25 50 ALL TICKETS. It does not bother me all too much since I am sitting and just waiting to get an item signed but there were like 400 people sitting around the entrance to get in. I mean what the difference when you are 301 or 330 that late into the signing. Even if you are #1 you know they sign a TON before they come out to the public right???

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
I've been to these shows and the entire autograph line situation and configuration sucks. A mob standing around the entrance, the lack of a clear communication system, etc.. Every 2 minutes someone is running up to the guy at the front asking what ticket number they are at for so and so, causing more congestion.

Why don't they put up a screen and an overhead projector, or even a white board - or go old school and use a chalkboard. Have the name of the signer and current ticket number being accepted - then people don't have to sit and block the entrance or depend on inaudible messages over a loudspeaker not much clearer than a drive-thru window...

these people wont spend 50 cents to improve thier customers experience