November Suntimes Show

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Ted Hendricks, Sterling Sharpe, Dexter Fowler, Mike Holmgren, Freddie Freeman, Jacob DeGrom, Mike Fiers, Stephen Piscotty, Dick Allen, Jim Kaat all added

Jaded

Premier Member
Credits
I was planning on getting a photo op with Favre until I saw the price for it. $379.. that's crazy!!

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
ive been involved with public and private signings with different wisconsin dealers for about the last 20 years. more people these days would rather have a pic with than an autograph.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
He'll sell well. Starved market (until this recent group of appearances) for so long. He's in that class of guys like Hank Aaron, Koufax, George Brett, and Griffey who people always ask for but never get

Freshlyinked

Premier Member
Website
www.ebay.com
Credits
Hank AARON is back on the show market. His exclusive contract has ended with STEINER and he has parted ways. He has been doing a signing every other month. Mainly in St. Louis and Wisconsin markets.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Pretty sure these are new adds: Billy Williams on Saturday, Reggie Jackson and Matt Duffy(really, who cares?) on Sunday. Curious to see nobody/theme on Friday yet. That's typically a local athlete-centered night

Last edited:

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
fanatics commented on facebook- no scheduled guests on friday, as of now.

my opinion- big mistake

jeff3880wi

Lifetime Member
Credits
fanatics commented on facebook- no scheduled guests on friday, as of now.

my opinion- big mistake

Also posted that Cubs prices won't be announced until their season is over. They are looking to rape the locals if the team advances past the wildcard game.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah why buy the VIP pass if you can automatically punt going on Friday?