March Chicago Sun-Times Show, March 11-13 2011

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Thanks Pitt. You beat me too though, my other three balls were 9's across the board

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
one way to fix this whole mess. ive seen this done with tri star shows and chantilly virginia shows. more workers checking numbers, and when you get your autograph, you exit the table from the back, and you are out of the area. you then re enter with the proper number for a different guy. then the numbers get called correctly, groups of 25. you would not have 1-25 being called, then a half an hour later hearing all numbers, last call. the way that they do it now, if you get in there, you are able to go from line to line, even with high number tickets, and the guy outside the area has #75 and he has to wait an hour.

bizzle

Premier Member
Credits
Here are some of my favorite items I got done...all 16x20s

sam%20bradford%2016.jpg

ray%20lewis%2016.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

scottie%20pippen%2016.jpg

matt%20ryan%2016.jpg

michael%20vick%2016.jpg

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
They won't ever change things because regardless of how you think the system works, (good or bad) they think it works just fine. They won't make more room because they don't have to. It's been this way for years and in their mind it works, so why change it? The only thing that needs to be changed is the entrance. And that can happen by the people buying the tickets not hanging around it. Especially when they are calling numbers 1-25 and your numbers is 250. Get out of the way and go walk around or something. But don't stand there and wait. Maybe like pittgrad said move the cars out of the way on the left and maybe create a waiting area over there with tables and chairs. But my guess is they would have to pay the convention hall more money for that space.
And one other thing, I sure wish when I was younger I would have applied to become a Rosemont cop, because those guys are the best, lol. Eatting free pizza, hot dogs, BBQ sandwiches, plus getting free autographs. What a gig, where do i sign up?

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
They won't ever change things because regardless of how you think the system works, (good or bad) they think it works just fine. They won't make more room because they don't have to. It's been this way for years and in their mind it works, so why change it? The only thing that needs to be changed is the entrance. And that can happen by the people buying the tickets not hanging around it. Especially when they are calling numbers 1-25 and your numbers is 250. Get out of the way and go walk around or something. But don't stand there and wait. Maybe like pittgrad said move the cars out of the way on the left and maybe create a waiting area over there with tables and chairs. But my guess is they would have to pay the convention hall more money for that space.
And one other thing, I sure wish when I was younger I would have applied to become a Rosemont cop, because those guys are the best, lol. Eatting free pizza, hot dogs, BBQ sandwiches, plus getting free autographs. What a gig, where do i sign up?

did you notice many of them arent even cops. they are "auxilarty police" amautures working only weekends at events? your 100% right they are making money hand over fist why would they invest 2 cents into anything there. until people stop showing up nothing with change