March Chicago Sun-Times Show, March 11-13 2011

Jaded

Premier Member
Credits
awesome stuff mulliganman, everything looks great

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I think you may have been right infront of me in the Marino line. Did you get a picture with Dan, you and your wife?

Those people got a ball and jersey done too.

My wife was with me taking photos but she wasn't in any of them. But, yes I did get a photo with Marino.

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
awesome stuff mulliganman, everything looks great

Thanks. I was very pleased with how everything turned out especially the Pippen ball and jersey. The only think I was disappointed with was Vick smearing and ruining my 1st Eagles mini because of carelessness that had a 2nd chance inscription on it.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
Thanks. I was very pleased with how everything turned out especially the Pippen ball and jersey. The only think I was disappointed with was Vick smearing and ruining my 1st Eagles mini because of carelessness that had a 2nd chance inscription on it.

i wish i could have met the famous mulliganman, maybe at the national

stuff looks good, smart move getting the marino on the ball instead of the mini

i did 2 rose swingmans and an official ball, dan marino fullsize pitt helmet, bradford ball, matt ryan jersey (probally not worth what i paid) ditka mini

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
i wish i could have met the famous mulliganman, maybe at the national

stuff looks good, smart move getting the marino on the ball instead of the mini

i did 2 rose swingmans and an official ball, dan marino fullsize pitt helmet, bradford ball, matt ryan jersey (probally not worth what i paid) ditka mini

Just might have to do that. I need more of the lineup to be released before I make a decision about going.

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
Some ballers on the forum from the midwest dropping some big money at the show :)

Every auto I've seen from Vick appears to be the legit nice auto. Now I might have to get him at CSA in April.

bizzle

Premier Member
Credits
Some ballers on the forum from the midwest dropping some big money at the show :)

Every auto I've seen from Vick appears to be the legit nice auto. Now I might have to get him at CSA in April.

I saw some crap from the show (on mini's), but I made sure when I got to him (was like 3rd in line) to ask him for his old va tech hokie graph and he was like "yeah"...

It's not AS nice as his graph in college, but I'm very happy with what he gave me.