Houston Tristar show Jan 20-22, 2006

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
i already pre oredered my vince young stuff but how about the other athletes that will be there? Can you pre order for them as well or no? Just wondering as you can tell i never used to have the power to buy things on the net myself haha.

HoustonJG

Premier Member
Credits
Shawn_E. said:
I was getting ready to chew some A$$. I paid for my VIP package on Dec 14, 2005 and it didn't show up in my Dec (last) billing cycle. Luckily it posted in the latest billing cycle which hasn't closed yet. But I still have not received my VIP lanyard and ID. I guess I will pick it up in Houston.

my billing took for ever also

in the mail you should only rec the small postcard which you take to the vip booth at the show to get the actual lanyard and Id card

i got mine this week in the mail

josh

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
anthonyburris said:
Did you get that from Tri Star or did you send that to Vince in the mail

Anthony, bought it from Tri-Star. It freaked me out when I saw the package today because I was under the assumption that all the Vince items purchased from Tri-Star would be signed at the show this coming weekend. I called them to find out what the deal was and they said that Vince came in last Friday and did a pre-signing of some of the items they're selling. The football is a gift for my brother who is turning 18 next month. The SI is all mine!

anthonyburris

Banned
Website
www.geocities.com
Credits
netexan said:
Anthony, bought it from Tri-Star. It freaked me out when I saw the package today because I was under the assumption that all the Vince items purchased from Tri-Star would be signed at the show this coming weekend. I called them to find out what the deal was and they said that Vince came in last Friday and did a pre-signing of some of the items they're selling. The football is a gift for my brother who is turning 18 next month. The SI is all mine!

Wow thats cool he came in early to sign.