Houston Tristar show Jan 20-22, 2006

MetsFan4Life

Charter Member
Credits
Knowing Tri-Star, I was waiting for Young to be added. The 8x10 price was about $30 more than what I would have thought. Still, I did put an order in.

Last edited:

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
anthonyburris said:
And damn them for the pricing of Vince
i look at it this way... These prices for young are not bad at all. If he goes pro and does what hes expected prices will be double these. I have ordered a football and mini helmet myself and id suggest putting orders in now before he goes up kind of like vick has since his jump from college to pro. Or like drew brees when i paid 25 for a mini helmet in person now he is through the roof with prices. Anyway im in PA and looked into possible taking vacation days to fly out to houston for this show if nothing else to add another barry sanders auto to my collection but it was way to expensive and i couldnt swing the time off at work. Oh well hope everyone who goes has a good time ill be on tri star's site buying things lol. It is more fun in person though!

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
I'm very seriously considering ordering an auto of Vince Young. I wish they showed the pictures of the other items they have for sale, like the Rose Bowl photo. My brother turns 18 in Feb. and I'm thinking of maybe going with a signed Rose Bowl football, anyone think it might fade being on the white panel?

MetsFan4Life

Charter Member
Credits
muwolverine22 said:
i look at it this way... These prices for young are not bad at all. If he goes pro and does what hes expected prices will be double these. I have ordered a football and mini helmet myself and id suggest putting orders in now before he goes up kind of like vick has since his jump from college to pro. Or like drew brees when i paid 25 for a mini helmet in person now he is through the roof with prices. Anyway im in PA and looked into possible taking vacation days to fly out to houston for this show if nothing else to add another barry sanders auto to my collection but it was way to expensive and i couldnt swing the time off at work. Oh well hope everyone who goes has a good time ill be on tri star's site buying things lol. It is more fun in person though!

I agree with you. I don't mind paying the prices. I'm sure Leinart and Bush will be the same. I'm hoping Tri-Star adds them to the SF show in Feb. The end of March Triumph is doing one of their big football shows again in NJ and Sanders is going to be there. They usually have all big names. I remember getting TO as a rookie at a show and paid like $15 for a helmet now his latest prices are $125. Same for Bettis. Those are a couple names scheduled to appear (www.triumphsports.com).

Last edited:

HoustonJG

Premier Member
Credits
I got 2 vince youngs for full size helmets going to stash these for later on
If anybody needs anything signed let me know I will be there all three days

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
this is a bit off topic but if anybody looks at tri stars site then clicks on kansas city you will notice a larry johson photo for $39 and one for $29. Now is it just me or is that dirt cheap for a larry johnson signed photo? a penn state mini is only 69.

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
I was getting ready to chew some A$$. I paid for my VIP package on Dec 14, 2005 and it didn't show up in my Dec (last) billing cycle. Luckily it posted in the latest billing cycle which hasn't closed yet. But I still have not received my VIP lanyard and ID. I guess I will pick it up in Houston.