Houston Tristar show Jan 20-22, 2006

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
After 3 days of trying I finally spoke to someone at Tristar concerning my VIP package and why I have not received anything. It turns out they "sent" my VIP package to the New England show which took place last month.

They have corrected the problem and I should be good to go. Since I was the second person to buy a package, if they do not put me in the first group I will be pissed and start going off. I will find Bobby Mintz, who is always there, and start giving him a piece of my mind as well until I get treated correctly.

MetsFan4Life

Charter Member
Credits
netexan said:
I called them to find out what the deal was and they said that Vince came in last Friday and did a pre-signing of some of the items they're selling. The football is a gift for my brother who is turning 18 next month. The SI is all mine!

I ordered a signed Rose Bowl photo of Young and mine came today. Looks really nice. I would post a pic but I don't know how on the boards. If you want to send, e-email me (RJSJ95@msn.com) and I could send a scan.

Last edited:

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
Originally Posted by Chris
Brandon Wood, Troy Patton and Homer Bailey at the same show... wow. Is Bailey free also?

So are you going?

God Bless the United States of America

Shawn_E. said:
So are you going?

I will ask again, are you going?

anthonyburris

Banned
Website
www.geocities.com
Credits
I will never use mail order for any Tri Star shows again. Here in Dallas we had a show and I ordered 2 Roy Williams (TEXAS) tickets and a Ryan Sandberg ticket with inscription ticket. Well when I get my statement it has all the charges but when I get my packet at the show it only has the one Roy ticket, well they say without my comfirmation order I can't get the tickets, well after 3 months I finally get.... my Roy and Ryano stuff, well I call them and pitch a mess and they finally gave me my money back

C

Chris

Shawn_E. said:
I will ask again, are you going?

Sorry, no I'm not. I'd thought about getting the VIP package however the more I thought about it the more it seemed I was going to pay up into the $400 range to go and be able to get everyone in the package. I just spent about $500 to have someone screw my brakes up recently and I still need to get them fixed so I guess I'm going to pass. One of these years...

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
everyone is getting there vince young stuff except me lol. Maybe becuz i ordered a min helmet and football? anyway i hope it comes soon. Also i was wondering how to order other players. Being a michigan fan i wanted to get a woodson mini signed if possble but i guess i hafta call in? Oh well his prices were kind of high anyway.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
finally got my vince young stuff in the mail. All look very nice!