March Chicago Sun-Times Show, March 11-13 2011

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I got my Rodman and Pippen jerseys done. Both turned out real nice. I'm always nervous with Rodman but he signed it perfect.

Pippen wasn't too friendly, but he added HOF 10 on mine without me asking. I feel bad for all the folks that had paid $99 for the same thing, and from what I saw, most people did pay the extra money to get their piece inscribed.

Yep I paid the money. I'm really surprised you got that, but good for you. Also, congrats Pitt on the Pujols ball.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Here are the things I had done at the show. Had I known Pippen was going to add the HOF 10, I would have had him sign across the top of the 3 and add the inscription on the middle part of the 3, but oh well.

_DSC0709.jpg

_DSC0715.jpg

_DSC0727.jpg

_DSC0726.jpg

_DSC0721.jpg

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
I see Singletary gave you the bad graph, but gave nbrock the good one on his item. I don't get that. Why not be consistent with your graph through out the process. Don't change it for certain items. Jerseys look great man.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Yeah I wasn't nuts about the Singletary, but luckily I kind of got hooked up on him and McMahon.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
That's a nice looking Jimmy Mac photo. He gives the same crappy graph free or paid, or so it appears. I had Mike sign an 8x10 in '99 at one of the old $65 for 13 guys signings at the HOF and that is the graph I got on my photo; at a Bears Convention, I got the full name on my mini. I guess I never realized that might be his pattern?

mghammer

Premier Member
Credits
everyone has mentioned the long lines and the crowds, my question is why don't they move the curtains back to allow more room? talking to the folks from MM they are not going to have a july show due to the national. i also thought vick was stand-offish, also got finley who really seemed like he did not want to be there. on sunday got joiner, starks, raji, mattews and lewis who were all very nice

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
they need to move the cars that are parked behind the left of the curtains to a parking lot, and move the mail order/mounted memories signings over there. they then can have the tables pushed way back and fit more people in lines, call in gropus of 50 not 25s.

they need 2 enterances and 2 exists one for each side and split up the layout so the players with most tickets sold are on oppisit sides, the one enterance is a joke. if they got rosemont pd to actually work for a few minutes keeping the enterance clear things will move much better

the national will be run much better by tristar i am sure

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Just thought I would throw up pictures of stuff I got here. There are stories behind all of these but I am pretty lazy at the moment. I found all the people I interacted with to be Nice. Mike Schmidt even talked with me for like 3 minutes or so since no one was behind me and he got up. I thought he left but the line re-filled up. I guess he had to go to the bathroom or something. Ray Lewis was BY FAR the nicest guy. I helped a board member get something signed by him, I myself did not get anything signed.

Here are the Pictures

Mike Schmidt M&N Jersey -

(2) Tim Raines Jerseys-

Pete Rose Jersey-

Roberto Alomar on my 3rd HOF Bat-

Mike Schmidt 80 WS Program-

Dan Marino Football-

And the thing I was most excited about...