March Chicago Sun-Times Show, March 11-13 2011

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Chris Johnson did well so if its the right star at the right price it can work. I think Andre Johnson does Tristar stuff as they have authenticated items on ebay from him. I've missed Peyton before and would bite the bullet this time. Hopefully he can come in March. I think we'll get GOnzalez here eventually but it may be post-retirement

Credits
Really any of the 50 Greatest would be a HUGE seller for me. I may even try and make it to the show this year since it is only 3 hours away

jtrinaldi

Lifetime Member
Credits
Reggie Miller would be cool to have there ,on another note I have been thinking about going to one of the chicago shows for a while now but I am still waiting to see when packer fan fest is cause its always the second or third weekend in march.

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
Friday night they are working on Cy Young night and Sat. Bears Reunion.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Mounted Memories Shows = The Same Thing OVER AND OVER Again.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I did not see a ton of interest in the CY night they had a few weeks ago. They even had the 85 Bears show about 2 years ago so that is a surprise. Maybe they could actually get Singletary live this time

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
Supposedly they are putting up a few names tomorrow, so we'll see.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Guys....I think we are all wrong this time....it's not an 85 reunion. It's a reunion of all the awful teams aside from '63 or '85.....so, be on the lookout for Roland Harper, Revie Sorey, Jim Thornton, Anthony Thomas, Stan Thomas, Dave Wannestadt, Curtis Conway and the headliner, Vince Evans!

That's cool they are posting soon. Anyone else find it odd that Julio Cruz cancelled from the ST show, yet he's is doing a private signing in Jan?