March Chicago Sun-Times Show, March 11-13 2011

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
Aroldis Chapman just did a private signing as well as Redsfest.

jdub19999

Premier Member
Credits
I will give you the second name: Ernie Banks.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for an 85 Bears reunion. I need Jimmy Mac, Wilson, Marshall and Dent on my fullsize and I will be done. Hopefully Dent is an HOFer to!

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah that would be nice...Dent also did a ton of signings in the area this year too.

favrefan4ever

Banned
Website
s880.photobucket.com
Credits
Yeah that would be nice...Dent also did a ton of signings in the area this year too.

Dent was a A$$holllllllle when he did a autograph signing here in my area.. our minor league team, The quad city bandits had a tribute to the 85 bears night, and he came, it was $65 PER AUTOGRAPH!!! i waited till the end of the signing and i walked in WITH MY OWN CAMERA on MY PHONE and asked for a picture with the guy, A PICTURE, and his handler told me it'd be $30!!! i laughed and said "are you kidding me".. then i think that kinda made Dent think for a moment.. i finally talked him into taking the picture, but jesus!!! i couldnt believe they were trying to charge me to take a PHOTO ON MY CELL PHONE!!

they brought in Gale Sayers, he is AWESOME.. i have met gale 3 times, and he has NEVER CHARGED to take a photo with the man..

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
I will give you the second name: Ernie Banks.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for an 85 Bears reunion. I need Jimmy Mac, Wilson, Marshall and Dent on my fullsize and I will be done. Hopefully Dent is an HOFer to!
Mcmahon does through the mail like pro, you can send anything and it'll get done. Dent and Wilson are always around and Wilbur won't travel because of health problems and wants a ton of cash to sign.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Some good ones would be Hilgenberg and Thayer. Mac is good TTM, but personalizes. Atleast his IP sig (shows or free) and TTM look relatively the same.

jdub19999

Premier Member
Credits
Mcmahon does through the mail like pro, you can send anything and it'll get done. Dent and Wilson are always around and Wilbur won't travel because of health problems and wants a ton of cash to sign.

Im not gonna risk a full size helmet with almost the entire starting roster done through the mail.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Some good ones would be Hilgenberg and Thayer. Mac is good TTM, but personalizes. Atleast his IP sig (shows or free) and TTM look relatively the same.

I've never once had any item come back from Mcmahon personalized. Everything is signed perfectly and with just his name. Granted it was a couple years ago and maybe he's doing that now.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Im not gonna risk a full size helmet with almost the entire starting roster done through the mail.

Then sorry to say you'll never finish it. Jimmy Mac is pretty much done with shows. He hates them, and like i said they tried to get Wilbur just last month and he wanted to much coin. I guess if they offer them a ton of cash they'll do it, but they'd never get their money back, and mounted is not in the business of losing money.